3″ diameter COLOR camera for inspecting wells down to a 2400 foot depth with a selection of downward wide-angle view or close-up side scan at any time.
The camera provides a down and side view with a full 360* inspection
(1 5/8″) black and white downhole camera for inspecting wells and boreholes as small as 2″.
The industry’s first software application standardizes the recording and reporting functions of well inspections.
Aries BoreOptix saves time and creates more professional, standardized reports. The program provides robust tools to consistently collect and manage in-the-field inspection video and data.
Simple Robust Software Application
- Essential tools for in-the-field well inspection services
- Affordable acquisition and management of video and data
- Report generation includes Top View, Detailed Observation List and Defect Snapshots
- Reports can be emailed or usb stick
- Easy to read reports, locate problem areas with clear color pictures of your well casing
A quick, effective and environmentally safe method for opening plugged perforation and screen.